Europe’s biggest sustainable mobility conference rEVolution reveals full program
The latest confirmations for rEVolution 2019 include speakers & workshops from Volkswagen, Carver, ChargePoint, TheClimateGroup, and the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
Amsterdam, February 7th, 2018. rEVolution, Europe’s largest networking and idea-sharing conference, has revealed its (nearly) complete program. Joining an already packed lineup of morning keynote speakers is Martin Roemheld, Head of eMobility Services at Volkswagen, who will talk about Volkswagen’s electric strategy. ChargePoint and EVBox, the two biggest leaders in EV charging, will be joining forces in a brainstorm to make the impossible possible: finding solutions to help to make electric vehicle charging as easy as charging your phone.
Walking the talk
rEVolution 2019 sets out to connect people to create solutions: solutions to polluted cities, to raising sea levels, to global warming, and more. To achieve this, rEVolution also aims to lead by example by incorporating sustainable practices throughout the event:
- The event venue, the former gas factory Westergasfabriek, is now considered a prime example of sustainable redevelopment and aims to become 100% sustainable.
- Partnerships only with sustainable caterers and offering more vegetarian options.
- Consumption of green energy generated from waste.
- Discounts for electric transportation methods to get to the event and city.
- Reuse of as many materials as possible from previous editions and limitations on one-time use goodies and giveaways.
To find out more about the event, agenda and speakers, visit www.revolution19.amsterdam.
For press passes (free) to rEVolution 2019, please contact Job Karstens (PR Manager).
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 85,000 charging points across more than 55 countries worldwide, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing durable electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Since March 2017, EVBox is a part of ENGIE. In 2018, EVBox acquired ultra-fast charging station manufacturer EVTronic, adding 700 previously installed fast charging stations to its European network.