Amsterdam, May 29th, 2018 - As of this week, EVBox has relocated its global headquarters to EDGE Olympic—a new smart and sustainable building located in the heart of the Amsterdam business district. With the move, 108 EVBox HQ employees (out of a total of 157 employees globally) have now taken residence on the first floor of this technologically advanced building.
This specific building was selected due to its shared vision with EVBox, as the two pillars of the EDGE Olympic building concept are 'smart' and 'sustainable.' These align perfectly with the mission of EVBox: to provide the best electric vehicle charging experience to accelerate towards a zero-emission future.
In order to provide a workplace that benefits both the employees and the environment, EVBox's new HQ offers a number of state-of-the-art features:
- Energy Label A and BREEAM Excellent certified
- 40% of all parking spots will be equipped with charging ports (27 total) to meet current and future demand
- Designed to minimize environmental impact & waste (f.e the previous building's materials were reused as flooring)
- Personalized workspaces with customizable climate control
- Smartphone app to access the building, locate colleagues and find available meeting rooms
Over the past few years, we have hired many new colleagues and outgrown both of our previous two HQs. Moving our HQ to EDGE Olympic marks a very exciting new phase for our company, one that was highly anticipated by our staff. Choosing this building as our new global headquarters simply made sense, not only because of its very strategic location in the heart of the Amsterdam business district (Zuidas), but also because EDGE shares our strong commitment to do business in a sustainable way. With this move, we also hope to increase our local impact and build up relationships with other local companies and communities.Kristof Vereenooghe, CEO EVBox
EVBox HQ new address per May 28: Fred. Roeskestraat 115, 1076 EE Amsterdam
Impression new EVBox HQ - EDGE Olympic