Global EV charging leader EVBox wins second CES Innovation Award
EVBox’s state-of-the-art Level 2 commercial EV charging station won the award for its ultra-modern design, unique modular layout, and smart features.
Amsterdam, December 6th, 2018 – EVBox, one of the leading global manufacturers of electric vehicle charging stations and EV charging software, today announced that its Level 2 commercial charging station has won one of the prestigious CES Innovation Awards in the Smart Energy category. This award celebrates outstanding product design and engineering and is judged by an industry-leading panel of experts including designers, engineers, and tech media. This is the second time EVBox has triumphed at the CES Innovation Awards—the first time in 2018 with its home charging station Elvi.
EVBox Level 2 disrupts commercial charging market
With the new Level 2 charger, EVBox commits to disrupting the workplace and commercial charging market globally. With its contemporary yet simple design, this new charging station easily blends into the environment, while boasting a number of state-of-the-art features:
- Easy installation, service and maintenance through modular layout
- Highly durable build (can endure all weather conditions from -30 to +60 degrees Celsius), with very low maintenance requirements
- Integrated cable management system with auto-retraction for ease of use
- Can charge two vehicles at the same time (7.4 kW)
- Intuitive, responsive, 8" high resolution touchscreen display with multiple payment modes
EVBox will attend CES 2019, January 8–11, 2019 in the Smart Cities (Westgate) area, booth #1315.